- 5L combined of our premium, heat resistant resin/hardener.
- Available in 5 x 1L kits for those who prefer the smaller bottles, instead of 2 x 2.5L bottles
- 2 x easy pump attachments for Jewellery (only with larger bottle size)
- 1 pair of nitrile gloves
- A step-by-step beginners guide to epoxy resin, filled with easy to follow instructions, tips & tricks, safety precautions and FAQs
- Heat resistant up to 90°C, perfect for coasters. jewellery or tables
- Food Safe, tested and approved by FDA
- Coverage of up to 1m2 with a depth of 1mm
- Crystal clear & scratch resistant offering excellent durability
- Bubble release technology: any bubbles formed within will simply rise to the surface
- Anti-yellowing & UV resistant. Resulting in a clarity, unparalleled by other resins on the market
- Self levelling, ensuring your creations are imperfection free
- VOC/ solvent free and low odour
- Fast curing, demould in 24 hours and heat resistant in 72
- 40 minute work time, meaning you have longer to design your creations
- Perfect for depths between 0-20mm
Mouldd resin is a versatile resin and can be used on a range of projects. It is designed to work for depths between 0-20mm, for anything over 20mm we recommend layering. Some of the most common things our customers have used Mouldd resin to create are:
- Coasters, cake stands & trays
- Jewellery, including earrings, pendants and rings
- Tables, chopping boards and picture frames
- Acrylic painting coating
We are always excited to see what our resin will be used for next, so please tag us on Instagram with your incredible creations!
Always use mouldd resin as you get brilliant results every time. Easy to mix and no bubbles! Just tried mouldd pigment pastes and oh wow! They mix effortlessly and the colour is so vibrant. You only need the smallest amount, a little really does go a long way. A beautiful combination
Love this resin!
Great resin, Crystal clear and nice to pour. Cured relatively quickly. Very pleased, will buy again
Our shallow pour resin has a work time of 40 - 45 minutes. It will depend on the room temperature, but optimal working temperature is 21 degrees.
Our deep pour resin has a much longer work time of 120+ minutes, meaning you have plenty of time to perfect your creation before it begins to cure!
Mouldd resin takes 24 hours to cure. However, most of our artists find that it can be much quicker depending on the room temperature and size of the art. It will be hard to touch within 7 hours.
Our deep pour resin takes 72 hours to cure.
Our UV resin is slightly different and requires a UV light to cure. Once under a UV light it will cure within 2 minutes.
When developing mouldd resin our key focus was on clarity. We have extensively tested mouldd resin over time periods of 12+ months and seen no yellowing.
Anti-yellowing is one of mouldd resin's key qualities.
Yes, mouldd resin is safe to be used for art which is in contact with food. As long as you follow all the steps correctly when working with our resin.
Mouldd resin was tested by the FDA to ensure its safety with food.
Delivery is free on all resin orders.
Orders under £100 are sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour.
Orders over £100 are sent via free DPD next day. With a cut off of 2pm for next working day delivery.
Both our deep pour and shallow pour resins are heat resistant up to 90°C, meaning it is perfect for any heat facing objects such as coasters, trays and tables.
It takes 7 days from pouring for full heat resistance.
If you are coating a surface, 1L of resin will cover 1m² with a depth of 1mm.
Therefore our 10L kit will cover 10m².
1L of resin will create around 10 coasters using our coaster kit add on moulds. Each coaster mould holds roughly 90ml of resin.