- 5L original resin kit (1 x 5L kit or 5 x 1L kits)
- 3L deep pour resin kit (2L + 1L)
- 400ml UV resin kit
- 1 pair of nitrile gloves with every kit
- 2 x easy pump attachments with larger 5L kit
- A step-by-step beginners guide to epoxy resin, filled with easy to follow instructions, tips & tricks, safety precautions and FAQs
- Deep pour and original resin are both heat resistant up to 90°C
- All are food safe, tested and approved by FDA
- Deep pour for depths of 25mm -100mm
- Original resin for 0 - 25mm.
- Crystal clear, scratch resistant offering excellent durability
- Bubble release technology: any bubbles formed within will simply rise to the surface
- Anti-yellowing & UV resistant. Resulting in a clarity, unparalleled by other resins on the market
- Self levelling, ensuring your creations are imperfection free
- VOC/ solvent free and low odour
Mouldd original resin is a 1:1 versatile resin and can be used on a range of projects. It is designed to work for depths between 0-20mm. Ideal for coasters, coating, trays and jewellery.
Mouldd deep pour resin, 2:1, is designed to work for depths between 25-100mm. It has a higher viscosity and is beautiful to use for river tables, worktops, pyramids and any other deeper pours.
Mouldd UV resin is perfect for jewellery making, for earrings, pendants, necklaces and bracelets. Other uses include small castings, sealing, bonding and doming or anything else you can think of!
Our most common questions answered!
Our shallow pour resin has a work time of 40 - 45 minutes. It will depend on the room temperature, but optimal working temperature is 21 degrees.
Our deep pour resin has a much longer work time of 120+ minutes, meaning you have plenty of time to perfect your creation before it begins to cure!
Mouldd resin takes 24 hours to cure. However, most of our artists find that it can be much quicker depending on the room temperature and size of the art. It will be hard to touch within 7 hours.
Our deep pour resin takes 72 hours to cure.
When developing mouldd resin our key focus was on clarity. We have extensively tested mouldd resin over time periods of 12+ months and seen no yellowing.
Anti-yellowing is one of mouldd resin's key qualities.
Yes, mouldd resin is safe to be used for art which is in contact with food. As long as you follow all the steps correctly when working with our resin.
Mouldd resin was tested by the FDA to ensure its safety with food.
Delivery is free on all resin orders.
Orders under £100 are sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour.
Orders over £100 are sent via DPD next day. With a cut off of 2pm for next working day delivery.
Our resin is heat resistant up to 90°C, meaning it is perfect for any heat facing objects such as coasters, trays and tables.
It takes 7 days from pouring for full heat resistance.
If you are coating a surface, 1L of resin will cover 1m² with a depth of 1mm.
Therefore our 10L kit will cover 10m².
1L of resin will create around 10 coasters using our coaster kit add on moulds. Each coaster mould holds roughly 90ml of resin.