- 1L of resin, enough for 4 pots
- Our set of 5 pastel mica powders
- Resin Jules exclusive glitter & gold foil
- 1 x silicone pot mould
- 1 x 500ml silicone jug, 3 x 100ml silicone jugs
- 1 x silicone stirrer, 3 x small silicone stirrers
- A pair of nitrile gloves
- A step-by-step beginners guide to epoxy resin, filled with easy to follow instructions, tips & tricks, safety precautions and FAQs
Working with resin is an easy and fun hobby with infinite possibilities. Here are the simple steps to make your own resin pot!
1. Mix equal amounts of resin and hardener.
2. Pour the mixed resin into the smaller pots
3. Add your colours and glitters!
4. Pour into your silicone pot mould.
5. De-mould after 24 hours and enjoy your piece of art!
- Heat resistant up to 90°C, perfect for coasters. jewellery or tables
- Food Safe, tested and approved by FDA
- Coverage of up to 1m2 with a depth of 1mm
- Crystal clear & scratch resistant offering excellent durability
- Bubble release technology: any bubbles formed within will simply rise to the surface
- Anti-yellowing & UV resistant. Resulting in a clarity, unparalleled by other resins on the market
- Self levelling, ensuring your creations are imperfection free
- VOC/ solvent free and low odour
- Fast curing, demould in 24 hours and heat resistant in 72
- 40 minute work time, meaning you have longer to design your creations
- Perfect for depths between 0-20mm
Get Started With Resin Art!
Resin art is one of the most fun and growing hobbies in the UK! It allows you to create beautiful creations which are unique every time.
With our Resin Jules Kit you can learn to make your very own resin pots. Inside is a set of glittery mica powders, which can be combined to make infinite colours. And a set of glitters and gold foils hand picked by Resin Jules herself!
Our shallow pour resin has a work time of 40 - 45 minutes. It will depend on the room temperature, but optimal working temperature is 21 degrees.
Our deep pour resin has a much longer work time of 120+ minutes, meaning you have plenty of time to perfect your creation before it begins to cure!
Mouldd resin takes 24 hours to cure. However, most of our artists find that it can be much quicker depending on the room temperature and size of the art. It will be hard to touch within 7 hours.
Our deep pour resin takes 72 hours to cure.
Our UV resin is slightly different and requires a UV light to cure. Once under a UV light it will cure within 2 minutes.
When developing mouldd resin our key focus was on clarity. We have extensively tested mouldd resin over time periods of 12+ months and seen no yellowing.
Anti-yellowing is one of mouldd resin's key qualities.
Yes, mouldd resin is safe to be used for art which is in contact with food. As long as you follow all the steps correctly when working with our resin.
Mouldd resin was tested by the FDA to ensure its safety with food.
Delivery is free on all resin orders.
Orders under £100 are sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour.
Orders over £100 are sent via free DPD next day. With a cut off of 2pm for next working day delivery.
Both our deep pour and shallow pour resins are heat resistant up to 90°C, meaning it is perfect for any heat facing objects such as coasters, trays and tables.
It takes 7 days from pouring for full heat resistance.
If you are coating a surface, 1L of resin will cover 1m² with a depth of 1mm.
Therefore our 10L kit will cover 10m².
1L of resin will create around 10 coasters using our coaster kit add on moulds. Each coaster mould holds roughly 90ml of resin.